• Register your business
    • Secure your premises
    • Ensure your premises comply with regulations. You must have approval to/for building works,
      fire safety works, and occupation of the premises.
    • Obtain an arts entertainment (AE) licence to hold free or paid arts/music performances or
      exhibitions for the general public
    • Obtain a public entertainment (PE) ad-hoc licence to play recorded music at an arts event for
      the general public. You may need to apply for a Copyright Permit together with this license
    • Obtain a film exhibition license to exhibit films that are rated NC16, M18 or R21.
    • Obtain a copyright permit (for ad hoc events) to perform or play copyrighted music at arts events.
      To perform or play copyrighted music at your business premises, you should apply for a Copyright
    • Obtain a non-residential TV licence to operate a television set or any equipment that can receive
      broadcast signals at your business premises.
    • Apply for other licences/permits you need such as festival processions, events held in national parks, etc.

8 Eu Tong Sen Street
#13-82 The Central
Singapore 059818
T.  +65 6635 1055

USA  +1 855 996 1898   |   EUROPE  +44 20 8144 8909   |   AUSTRALIA  +61 2 8006 8982   |   JAPAN  +81 50 5532 9889