• Register your business
    • Secure your premises
    • Ensure your premises comply with regulations. You must have approval to/for building works,
      fire safety works, and occupation of the premises.
    • Obtain a public entertainment licence to operate an establishment providing free or paid
      entertainment to the public.
    • Obtain a Copyright Licence to perform or play copyrighted music at your business premises
    • Obtain licences to use music video and karaoke videos to play, perform, or reproduce music
      videos or karaoke videos at your premises
    • Obtain a non-residential TV licence to operate a television set or any equipment that can receive
      broadcast signals at your business premises.
    • Obtain approval for a smoking room/corner to setup a smoking room/corner for patrons at your
      entertainment establishment
    • Obtain a private lotteries permit to conduct private lotteries (e.g. lucky draw) or operate fruit/slot
      machines at your recreation establishment
    • Obtain a police permit for assemblies/ processions to organize any assembly or procession of 5
      or more persons such as treasure hunt
    • Apply for other licences/permits you need

8 Eu Tong Sen Street
#13-82 The Central
Singapore 059818
T.  +65 6635 1055
E.  enquiry@fideconsultantgroup.com
W. www.fideconsultantgroup.com                                                                                                                                               

USA  +1 855 996 1898   |   EUROPE  +44 20 8144 8909   |   AUSTRALIA  +61 2 8006 8982   |   JAPAN  +81 50 5532 9889