General business associations provide you with the opportunity to meet people outside your industry.
Chambers of Commerce promote the interests of their members. They are great sources of networking contacts and usually serve a distinct business community.
These networks help you learn more about a specific country or region. They can be invaluable sources of information or contacts when venturing into foreign countries.
With online networks, you can make new business contacts locally and globally over the Internet. Many of these networks also provide business matching services.
These associations represent the interest of a particular industry. They also hold events, seminars, training, etc. to improve the entire industry.
· Trade Associations In The Arts, Entertainment & Recreation Industry
· Trade Associations in The Food & Beverage Industry
· Trade Associations in the Infocomm Industry
· Trade Associations In The Manufacturing Industry
· Trade Associations In The Private Education Industry
· Trade Associations in The Private Healthcare Industry
· Trade Associations In The Retail Industry
· Trade Associations In The Transport & Storage Industry
Social and non-business related organisations and associations are also platforms where you can find good contacts.
FIDE CONSULTANT GROUP
8 Eu Tong Sen Street
#13-82 The Central
T. +65 6635 1055
USA +1 855 996 1898 | EUROPE +44 20 8144 8909 | AUSTRALIA +61 2 8006 8982 | JAPAN +81 50 5532 9889