Business Permits



      • Register your business

      • Secure your premises

      • Ensure your premises comply with regulations. You must have approval to/for building works,

      • fire safety works, and occupation of the premises.

      • Register as an internet class licensee if you are an Internet access service provider, Internet

      • content provider, or Internet service reseller.

      • Obtain a SBO (Individual) Licence to provide public Internet access services, Internet exchange

      • services etc.

      • Obtain an Internet access service providers and resellers class licence to provide internet access

      • services to all or part of the public

      • Obtain network licence to provide fixed wireless networks.

      • Apply for other licences/permits you need