Business Permits



      • Register your business

      • Secure your premises and must be approved for use as a sports business

      • Ensure your premises comply with regulations. You must have approval to/for building works,

      • fire safety works, and occupation of the premises.

      • Obtain a public entertainment (PE) ad-hoc licence to hold ad-hoc sports entertainment events

      • (e.g. sports competitions, performances, etc.) for the general public.

      • Obtain a copyright permit (for ad-hoc events) to perform or play copyrighted music at sports events.

      • To play copyrighted music at your business premises, you should apply for a Copyright Licence.

      • Obtain a non-residential TV licence to operate a television set or any equipment that can receive

      • broadcast signals at your business premises.

      • Obtain a permit to conduct activity at sea involving pleasure craft & sea sports to organise water

      • sports events such as canoeing, waterskiing, dragon boat racing, etc. within Singapores port limits

      • that involve the use of pleasure crafts such as speedboats.

      • Obtain a police permit for assemblies/processions to hold a walkathon, mass jog or other sport

      • processions of 5 or more persons.

      • Apply for other licenses/permits you need