1. Attracting the best institutions around the world
2. International education hub offering a diverse, distinct mix of quality
3. A vibrant and international education cluster
4. Strategically positioned within Asian education market with strong
demand. Asia is set to account for 70% of the global demand for
international higher education by 2025 (UK Vision 2020 report)
5. A trusted education brand-name
6. There were 86,000 international students from 120 countries studying
in Singapore in 2007.
7. There are over 1,200 private education organizations and 44 pre-tertiary
schools offering international curricula in Singapore.
8. Singapore emerged first in both Mathematics and Science in 49-country
study of Grade 4 (Primary 4) and Grade 8 (Secondary 2) students
conducted in 2002-03.